Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving Buffet

Thanksgiving dinner was at the Entrada Clubhouse this year. We ate prime rib, eggs, sausage, and some turkey. Tyson helped himself to six sausage links and Marcus had the omlette lady make him two plates of scrambled eggs. The prime rib and mashed potatoes were delightful.

We ate dinner with Gee Gee, Grandma and Grandpa Lockwood, Uncle Blake and Aunt Liz, Uncle Ben and Aunt Melissa, cousins Braxton and Caleb, and Big Papa and Lil Gramma. Later in the evening we had dessert with Aunt Kris, Uncle Dave, and all the cousins.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I miss you! LOVE the pics. I wish I could have had no clean-up after dinner! So fun!

Cheryl said...

Nothin' like full tummies to make four little boys happy! We'll miss you all at Christmas!
Love,
Little Gramma

Unknown said...

Well I'm glad we could add to the fun! I like seeing your boys!